Wolf cuts are notoriously tricky to cut, and even more so if you’re a novice tailor. In this article, we’ll show you how to make a wolf cut with the right tools and techniques, so you can get perfect results every time.
What is a Wolf Cut?
A Wolf Cut is a type of hairstyle that is popular among men. It is created when hair is cut in a way that allows it to look choppy and uneven. The style can be achieved by using a trimmer with small, rounded blades or by using a scissors that has large, jagged blades.
How to Cut a Wolf Cut
There are a few different ways to cut a wolf cut, but the most common way is to use a pair of shears. To begin, hold the shears at a 45-degree angle to the hair and slice downward toward the scalp. Be sure not to pull on the hair, as this will cause more damage. Next, follow the natural curve of the hair and cut it off close to the scalp. Finally, use your fingers to tuck any stray hair behind the ears.
What to Do if You Mess Up
Getting a wolf cut can be an amazing experience, but it is not without its risks. If you make a mistake while cutting your hair, here are some tips on how to fix it.
- Start by cleansing your hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply a liberal amount of conditioner to your locks, then massage into the hair for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the conditioner and towel dry your hair.
- Apply a light coating of styling wax to your hair, securing it in place with a clip or barrette.
- Heat up some blade or clipper blades until they are very hot (but not too hot). Be careful not to overheat the blades!
- Holding the blades as close to the scalp as possible, cut through the hair closest to the scalp first, using small circular cuts. Continue cutting towards the ends of the hair until you reach the desired length. Do not pull the hair out of the clippers; just hold it in place with your fingers while cutting.
- Enjoy your new wolf cut!
How to Style a Wolf Cut
Looking to add a little edge to your look? Check out our step-by-step guide on how to style a wolf cut hairstyle. The cut is sure to turn heads, so be sure to get the tips and tricks on how to make the look your own.
Begin by hair washing your hair with warm water and shampoo. Condition it with a deep conditioner if desired. Next, blow dry your hair using a round brush or your fingers. Take special care to smooth out any waves or curls you may have. For styling, use a frizz-fighting serum or spray, if desired.
To create the wolf cut, begin by sectioning off your hair into two sections: one above the other. Make sure the sections are even, then start shaving the ends of each section. Be gentle and don’t overdo it – you only need a few thin lines of hair at the end of each section. Once you’ve shaved the ends, take one section and clip it behind your ears in a “U” shape. Do the same thing with the other section, but clip it in front of your ears in a “V” shape. The clips should hold the sections.
Read also : How to Access the WPC2021
Leave a Reply